Week Two Omwork
Finding Your True Path
Societal and family expectations; past-life, childhood, and adolescent programming; and even the toxins in our food, water, and environment can mute our intuition and prevent us from finding our true paths – especially when those paths aren’t oriented around the same beliefs, values, and ideals that may be popular culturally or among those in our communities.
The first step to defeating the programming is awakening your intuition, so that you can more easily discern your truth and your highest path. The meditation below will aid you in dissolving blocks to intuition and in allowing for divine guidance and inspiration. With this week’s energy work session, we’ll start the process of decalcifying your pineal gland, activating your latent gifts, and priming your intuition for advancement.
If you need additional support, or if you have questions as you go through the program, you may send a message to me through the Divine Awareness® client portal or leave a note in the group Voxer chat.
Awakening Your Intuition Meditation
Click below to take the quiz and discover your primary intuitive gift.
Please complete the following sessions prior to our second Zoom call.
Use the following incantation to call forward your sessions.
“I now begin the [Session Name] provided by Kat Michaels.
I call on God, my guides, Kat’s guides, and the pure positive healing energy delivered in the session. I ask that I experience the session in the full length and with the full potency of the live session. And so it is.”
Approach each of the below thought prompts as a stream-of-consciousness exercise, writing or speaking what comes to mind first regarding each of the thought prompts. Write or speak for as long as you feel you need to; I recommend spending at least 5-10 minutes on each thought prompt.
- What’s your most memorable intuitive experience? Do you remember what signs came through and how, and what happened afterward? Have you had similar experiences since, or have your experiences evolved or slowed down?
- What is your earliest childhood memory of an intuitive or multidimensional experience? Did you believe that it was real? Did you tell anyone about it? How did that experience shape your experiences from that point forward?
- What intuitive skills are you excited to develop? Were you surprised by your quiz result? Why or why not?
- What is your current level of self-trust? Do you tend to trust your intuitive nudges when they arise? What’s your most frequent doubt concerning your intuition?
- How are you handling the energy work? Are you noticing any physical or emotional side effects during the days following the sessions? How has the integration felt for you? Have you had any dramatic swings in mood, energy level, or patience?