Week Three Omwork
As we begin Chakras. 2.0®, you may find that your world has already shifted. It’s common for misaligned relationships to fall away, for harmful programming to suddenly dissipate, and for possibilities and options to appear out of nowhere. Sometimes these changes are welcomed, but sometimes they manifest as chaotic situations. You may be suddenly thrust into a course of action, or you may develop the conscious awareness that the situation is not aligned, allowing you to control how you exit the situation.
Remember that you are guided always, and that as you come into better alignment with your soul and your true path, the external situations that do not match your purpose and your vibration will cease to be.
As you move through the program, it may be helpful to keep a journal as your thought patterns evolve and your programming falls away. You may also wish to write down any intuitive experiences that you have. Noticing and recording these things will make you more conscious of their effects.
Work through this page of omwork first. Once you’ve completed it, please proceed to the Chakras 2.0® Client Portal and begin with the pre-work.
If you need additional support, or if you have questions as you go through the program, you may send a message to me through the Divine Awareness® client portal or leave a note in the group Voxer chat.
Awakening Your Intuition Meditation
Please complete the following session prior to our second Zoom call.
Use the following incantation to call forward your session.
“I now begin the Boundary Session provided by Kat Michaels.
I call on God, my guides, Kat’s guides, and the pure positive healing energy delivered in the session. I ask that I experience the session in the full length and with the full potency of the live session. And so it is.”
Approach each of the below thought prompts as a stream-of-consciousness exercise, writing or speaking what comes to mind first regarding each of the thought prompts. Write or speak for as long as you feel you need to. I recommend spending 5-10 minutes on each thought prompt.
- What external conditions have changed and impacted you since beginning Divine Awareness®? Do you feel that these things were a product of the inner work that you’re doing?
- How have your thought processes developed since starting the program? Are there certain thought patterns that have fallen away and that have been replaced with more supportive thought patterns?
- Have you noticed yourself resisting new conditioning since beginning the course? How does the energy behind the news feel to you?
- Have you noticed your discernment increasing? Do you feel more in tune with your body’s signals?
- What are your expectations as we enter Chakras 2.0®? Do you have any fears coming up around the idea of exiting the Matrix or upgrading your chakra system?