Q2 Week Four Instructions and “Om”work
Welcome to quarter two, week two of your Diamond Mentorship!
I hope that you’re enjoying the mentorship.
Instructions and “Om”work for Week Four
- Continue fine-tuning your energy work and incantation word choice. This will be a consistent thing throughout the time of your energy work practice.
- Begin calling forward the Ascended Masters Connections Session once per week. Each time you do the session, hold the intention to connect with a different ascended master. Within 24-48 hours after doing the session,
- To call forward the Ascended Masters Connections On-Demand Session, please sit and meditate before reciting aloud the modified incantation in the blue box on this page. Do not recite the incantation before you are ready to receive the session; it will begin once you’ve done so.
- Address the thought prompts in the purple box on this page either in writing or by speaking aloud. If you choose to speak the thought prompts, I recommend speaking them into a recording app or device so that you may access the recordings later.
- Approach each thought prompt as a stream-of-consciousness exercise, writing or speaking what comes to mind first regarding each of the thought prompts. Write or speak for as long as you feel you need to; I recommend spending no less than 5-10 minutes on each thought prompt.
Thank you so much for your work in the program!
Incantation for the Ascended Master Connections On-Demand Session
“I now call forth the Ascended Master Connections On-Demand Session provided by Kat Michaels.
I hold the intention to connect primarily with [Ascended Master Name] during this session. I ask that I connect only with the true energy of [Ascended Master Name] and that all impostors, imitators, and other beings who do not have my highest and best interest in mind be fully blocked, repelled, and prevented from accessing my energy in any way during this session or otherwise.
I invoke Source, my guides, Kat’s guides, and the pure positive healing energy delivered in the session. I ask that I experience the session in the full length and with the full potency of the live session. And so it is.”
Thought prompts for Q2 Week Four
1. With which ascended masters have I cultivated the closest relationships? How have I been able to connect with their energy during my meditations and afterward?
2. What guidance have I received from the ascended masters? Have I received similar guidance in any area from multiple ascended masters? If so, what has been the theme?
3. What is specific to me about each ascended master’s energy? How do I recognize them other than by name? Is it easier for me to work with certain ascended masters on specific topics, or do I have a “go-to” group of ascended masters that I’m developing?