Chakras 2.0® Week One Omwork
Welcome to Chakras 2.0®!
I hope that you’re looking forward to expanding and evolving.
There’s a lot of 3D and 5D work involved in Chakras 2.0®, but I’ve included everything for a reason. You’ll have the best possible energetic results if you complete all of the omwork and other exercises.
Before Your First Energy Work Session
- Before calling forward the first energy session, you should address the thought prompts in the pink box on this page either in writing or by speaking aloud. If you choose to speak the thought prompts, I recommend speaking them into a recording app or device so that you may access the recordings later.
- Approach each thought prompt as a stream-of-consciousness exercise, writing or speaking what comes to mind first regarding each of the thought prompts. Write or speak for as long as you feel you need to; I recommend spending approximately 15 minutes on each thought prompt.
- Once you’re ready to complete the first energy work session, you may call it forward by reciting the incantation in the green box on this page. You may repeat this session another time prior to the second energy work session. I do not advise doing other energy work in the meantime, with the exception of self-Reiki (or other energy healing discipline) and other sessions that I may assign.
Thought Prompts for the First Energy Work Session
- In what ways can I make my personal expression more positive? What phrases do I use or thoughts do I think that tend to put myself other others down, minimize my hard work, downplay my accomplishments, etc.? What are alternative phrases that I can use instead?
- What do I envision occurring in my life over the next year? Over the next five years? Over the next ten years? (Be as specific as possible and include all major areas of your life – family relationships, romantic relationships, friendships, career, hobbies, etc.)
- What is my current energetic and/or physical process to move past conditioning and blocks? What about to instill inspiration and success? How can I improve or streamline these processes?
Incantation for the First Chakras 2.0® On-Demand Session
“I now call forth the first Chakras 2.0® On-Demand Session provided by Kat Michaels.
I invoke Source, my guides, Kat’s guides, and the pure positive healing energy delivered in the session. I ask that I experience the session in the full length and with the full potency of the live session. And so it is.”