Physically or mentally ending something is often easier than energetically moving on from it, especially if that something is a long-term habit or relationship to which you’ve grown accustomed. Sometimes it’s hard to identify when it’s in your best interest to end something at all.
Here are several thought prompts to help you identify those things that don’t resonate and begin the process of removing them from your life.
Aim to spend 10-15 minutes per prompt free writing or speaking to delve into your subconscious and bring out the information that you need to know. As you’re going through the prompts, pay special attention to body cues like tightening of muscles, shaky nerves, shallow breath, etc. These cues are there to let you know what isn’t good for you.
- What relationships or situations am I currently involved in that don’t fully honor me? What is it about those relationships or situations that compromises my path or prevents me from being my best self?
- What can I do to shift the energy in the relationships or situations that don’t fully honor me? Is it possible to set a new boundary, or is it time to walk away completely?
- What habits and patterns do I have that don’t fully honor me? What is it about those habits and patterns that compromises my path or prevents me from being my best self?
- What habits and patterns can I switch to that would be healthier for me? How do I feel when I think of switching to these habits and patterns? (You should begin to feel more relaxed and at ease in your body and breath when considering these new habits and patterns.)
- How can I make these changes today? If there’s something that will take longer to put in place, what small steps can I take now to effect the larger shift in the future?
Once you’ve gotten clear on how you need to shift your relationships, situations, habits, and patterns to better serve you, follow through with the changes.
If you notice excuses coming up, revisit the final question and ask what small steps you can take now to work toward your goals.
Do you want extra support in this area? Join the Transformation Session to help you along your path to expansion. Click the button below to join.