Raising your vibration is one of the best things – if not the best thing – that you can do for yourself.
Whether your goal is abundance, health, fulfillment, or happiness, a high vibration will help you get there each and every time. Raising your vibration is a way to fine-tune your path, attract aligned opportunities, and manifest your desired reality.
How to raise your vibration?
Here are a few suggestions. Always pick the methods that resonate the most for you.
- Dance, walk, run, do yoga, or otherwise MOVE your body – you’ll shift harmful energy and increase endorphins, which help to raise your vibration
- Listen to your favorite music
- Enjoy your favorite hobby
- Meditate and ask to bring in energy from your higher self and your guides
- Get a Reiki session or an energy-clearing session of some kind (click HERE to check out my on-demand energy-healing sessions)
- Drink water and eat healthy food – fresh fruits and veggies in particular will help you detox your body and will raise your vibration
- Take a personal day! Spend the time doing things that you’ve been wanting to do but haven’t allowed yourself to do because of time, money, or other reasons
- Spend quality time with loved ones and/or pets
- Unplug from the Internet, TV, and social media for a day (or more) and focus on being in the moment
- Spend time in nature and appreciate what you see and experience
- Make a gratitude list
- Practice deep breathing exercises and envision harmful energy leaving your body with each exhale
- Take a long bath or shower – adding herbs and essential oils can help raise your vibration further. (Be sure to use essential oils only with a carrier oil to avoid burning your skin.)
- Clean your house – remove clutter, organize your belongings, and arrange things aesthetically
- Look at beautiful photographs or art, or watch a funny video
When you’re focusing on raising your vibration, don’t allow yourself to get sucked into negative thought patterns or harmful energy – if these come up, observe them, but gently release the thought or the energy by consciously shifting to a more positive thought or outlook.
If you’d like extra support in raising your vibration, click HERE for my Raise Your Vibration On-Demand Session.